Wednesday 20 January 2010

film tribute

the people in the room hotel room next door have only just stopped banging on the wall yelling about how loudly I was laughing at something el romeo sent me

6th of 12 in only the third game of poker I ever played with that lot (in my distant local) has got to be good - and possibly the best game I'll ever play

and anyway, it was a Queen and something rubbish, didn't match the hearts on the table and I didn't know enough to know it was a stupid bet. Luckily, the other guy that stayed in had a marginally more useless hand.

Worked till some stupid hour tonight so wasn't able to get to see Nine tonight (cue Bob Seger) either; too late to get to Watford last night for what turned out to be a great evening for those who live sensible lives and left work at the proper time.

Not taking any bets on getting the Battersea connection connected tomorrow night but it'll be good if I can

Getting in the bath with the last of the bottle of wine now, aka - anddddddddddd RELAX!

I always wondered what it would be like to go out with a film director, but I was thinking more champagne than Kronenburg