Tuesday 9 June 2009

twitterfox - random stuff - read from the end

http://bit.ly/P35uW Ahhhh, Tom!
10 minutes ago from TwitterFox
happy - Ray Charles moments
21 minutes ago from TwitterFox
going off to fetch my now-MOT'd and serviced car: but they can't fix the bloody great dent in the wing :(
about 4 hours ago from web
*whew* they're still open, still working, and it WILL be ready tonight
about 4 hours ago from TwitterFox
hang on a minute! the bloody garage still has my car and I need it first thing tomorrow morning
about 4 hours ago from web
~ and a new hat!
3:20 PM Jun 7th from TwitterFox
Fabulous weekend: lush hotel, catching up with lovely people, decadence, dancing, sorted at subversion, and collecting diamonds *happy sigh*
3:17 PM Jun 7th from TwitterFox
busy weekend ahead, lets see if Chronos feels like conspiring with me
1:13 AM Jun 6th from TwitterFox
booked my flights! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
5:13 PM Jun 1st from web
WOO-HOOO! bossman has just OK'd a work from home the day I get back from the Far East - now to confirm the flights.... EXCITED!!!!
7:35 AM Jun 1st from web
@P me! she's already made it to the public eye, who wins is irrelevant
6:44 AM Jun 1st from web in reply to MaitresseP
is feelilng waspish
5:30 AM May 31st from web
@tweetzyd~ you're crazy - I like that
1:48 PM May 30th from TwitterFox in reply to tweetzyd~
http://bit.ly/T22Q9 try not to laugh to much, it cheered me up no end
1:43 PM May 30th from TwitterFox
feeling ill trying to understand all the tax piranha bites
7:33 AM May 30th from TwitterFox
moving furniture about - and deciding I don't like it in the new places..... didn't find anything interesting under the sofa either
12:32 PM May 29th from TwitterFox
Gully Foyle's my name, terra is my nation, deep space is my dwelling place and death my destination. LOVE that book
1:46 PM May 27th from TwitterFox
in the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king: http://bit.ly/3EzT2b
12:58 PM May 26th from TwitterFox
sun!- lazing and toasting beckons
6:25 AM May 25th from TwitterFox
@P I'll be late ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment