Tuesday 2 June 2009

9 days wonder

crowing! just booked my flights to Singapore to spend some time with Mark & Chitra for nine whole lovely days; in a place I like with people I love spending time with

bossman said I can have holiday the week before we start testing

bossman said he'll wear my being jetlagged and 'working from home' the day I get back (I've forgotten which side of the journey gives you the worst bit)

I even know where my passport is!

Paying it forward by having to be in London tomorrow(today) AND Wednesday, then Woking on Thursday *gloom* but bossman said it was OK to book an hotel for tomorrow night. This means I'll get caught for a working dinner but at least I don't have to spend four hours travelling every day

Number 5, Ritz Carlton, Hyatt Martini Bar, Clarke Quay, Next Page, Stamford, Carnegies, Moulin Rouge, Nur Jehan : see, 9 places without even thinking about it, and SHOPPING! with girlfriends! ahhh! and Chijmes; and, and, and

drooling

No comments:

Post a Comment