Saturday 27 June 2009

sands

they are running out for me in Singapore *sadness*

Just back from a birthday bash at Nellie & Chris' lush house on the East Coast; Lions lost in the last few minutes, champagne and cake was delicious, their short people are almost as luscious as my own gorgeous blond; long catchup with Paul H, job offer (tempting!)

Next year already on the planner; maybe even later this year, I *love* Singapore.

Ritz Carlton champagne brunch tomorrow after,if I get up early enough, another frying session at the pool and a few more leisurely sessions in cool water and hot sun. Probably even more shopping after that and an eventual trek back to Blighty.

Haven't taken many photographs, this feels more like coming home than going on holiday but I've felt so GOOD all week.

1 comment: