Wednesday 1 September 2010

Spider Solitaire

bloody addictive game - I've won the 2nd of the intermediate level _ at the 79th attempt - 1139 points 160+ moves
and now I'm getting competitive; what's your best?

I decided to skip the office today; the electronic communicator shows if I'm working or not so there's no real issue with that. Win situation managing to run a tough supplier interview with the new girl apprentice in attendance and withOUT the squeaky blonde screwing it up for me. Payoff in calling for reinforcements from the short boss when I hadn't an xing clue what was causing the nasty user problem, and discovered the user hadn't watched the the training vid or checked what content they need to put in the file *smothered laughter*

Paul has gone incommunicado and not responded to my phone calls, think it's because he knows I want the password to move the service contract onto my new 4G iphone toy; I'm also contemplating getting a kindle now they're so cheap. £100 for something that can hold 3000+ books and has a battery life of a month has to be tempting

and ~ surreal rides again; motored to Tesco to get cigs; spend a ton as usual (well, they have Nicholas Feuillate at a tenner off, and 18yo Highland Park at half-price) and came out to find a really lovely RED del sol parked next to mine. I took photographs! Mine's a japanese import and a year older; theirs doesn't have an horrendous ding in the wing and is cleaner but otherwise identical. I did buy some food as well

I'll post the pic eventually

not calling Mark cos the spiders stole my evening and he'll be mardy if he's having an early night : Dinner with Trish tomorrow evening and working from home again Friday. This working from home malarkey is all wrong, it's been screaming hot all day and my tan has another 24 hours of fade because I was indoors, working, all bloody day - PAH!

1 comment:

  1. Working from home. Jealous!! Will attempt some phoney ping pong at the weekend! x

    ReplyDelete