Thursday 4 February 2010

Rammy 2010

I seem to have lost several days here, and have enjoyed all of them but been a bit lacking in time to post it for posterity ;

been on the go since ummmmm - a long time ago, and still in mid-go, all of it great fun.

Walking into Mark's pub about 7.30pm, being told he had been in, finding his hat and coat on a table which had two drinks on it. Barstaff were a bit offhand but then I was tired from work and not in sparkle mode. *shrug* the pub was quite crowded and it's a biggish table.

His coming back from the gents, giving me a quick kiss and immediately dashing outside for a cigarette did seem a little odd. More than a little odd when the girl I'd passed smoking outside came in to sit at the same table and kept looking at me. Wondered about that.

She turned out to have spent all afternoon with him. .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
=addendum for the wider viewpoint

just as well she's my sister, we'd all had lunch together in Chinatown, we'd arranged to meet there, and to choreograph a massive wind-up on the pub.

Mark had told them K was an internet date, that I was working in Aylesbury, and generally collecting lad-points

He discovered his mates are rotten bastards who only laughed their socks off while he drama'd his plight

He also discovered K and I can do the drama thing quite well, which made him feel increasingly uncomfortable : I think he was beginning to wonder which reality was the imaginary one.

The pub was much entertained (and a little relieved I think) to discover they'd been had.