Sunday 5 December 2010

Lazy Sunday

I didn't realise how much I needed to be cheered up until I spoke to da man on the phone earlier today, and later read an email from a friend I haven't been in contact with for a while.  Now I am cheered.

On the ffs side; getting myself another drink and chucking the obligatory five ice-cubes into the huge crystal wine glass con brio , I heard a crystal chingggg and thought an ice cube had missed the glass.  Then the scotch I poured into the glass poured out over the kitchen counter through the hole made by the ice cubes.  Hilarious.  Now I am using the last of the four latest lovely glasses.  It really does taste different, trust me!  With luck, Cargo still sell them and this last one will last until I get to the shop for reinforcements.

On the happy news side of things, I found the single missing piece of glass without using my naked foot.   I really need to stop adding con brio, it plays mayhem with my collection of crystal glasses.

Then, just to make life more interesting, I checked how many players were left in the software poker tournament and discovered there were only nine of eighty left ~ and closed the window by mistake.  pfffffffffffffft!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment